- Posted by: admin
- Category: Funding trends, Tenders
ADVERTISEMENT NO. (07/2023)
SIRTE OIL COMPANY for Production, Manufacturing of Oil & Gas announces the Rebidding of the following project: –
|Project Title &Description||Project No.||Tender
|Last day for bid submission
|Raguba Tank No.1 Turnaround: –
The Objective of this project is to carry out complete turnaround maintenance to Tank No.1 at Raguba Field. (As per details mentioned in the scope of work).
Sunday, 26th March,
We urge all specialized companies that consider themselves qualified to execute the above-mentioned project, and wish to participate, to contact Secretariat of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega to purchase tender document at non-refundable indicated fee against the project, payment, Cash or by certified cheque.
The following documents are to be submitted with the bid offer: –
- A copy of the Company’s Commercial Register (Valid).
- A copy of a valid License to Run Business.
- A copy of a valid certificate proving payment of tax.
- A payment certificate of social security contribution.
- A certificate of registration in chamber of commerce.
- Financial position of the Company for the last three years.
- A Copy of the Authorization given by the Ministry for Economy and Trade to carry out Business in Libya (for Foreign Companies Only).
- A Prove of Ability & Experience to carry out the required work.
- Bidders who wish to submit their offers in solidarity with other registered Contractor must provide a Solidarity Agreement signed and attested by Public Notary.
The Solidarity Agreement should contain statement that the Parties of the Agreement shall be jointly and individually responsible for executing the above mention project as per Scope of Work stated in the tender documents.
It must be stated in the Agreement the name of the person who is authorized to finalize contract procedure with Sirte Oil Co.
-Tender documents can be purchased weekdays (Sunday-Thursday) during working hours, (10:00 to 12:00 Libya Time) as from:
Sunday, February 12th, 2023, until Sunday, February 26th , 2023.
For any information or clarifications, please contact the following telephone numbers:
Direct phone & fax 00218- 064-7623113
or through telephone exchange 00218 61 2230216 – 25 ext. 22053 & 22054. Mobile Numbers: 0925763652/ 0918090714
You can also visit SOC website (www.sirteoil.com.ly) and National Oil Corporation site
or contact us on the following e-mail address (email@example.com).
. BID SUBMISSION RULES:
-Bids must be in full compliance with the tender specifications and conditions provided with it. Any bids not in compliance will be ignored.
-Bids must be submitted in separate well-sealed envelopes and stamped by the Company’s official stamp. The project title & project reference number must be written on the envelops.
- The first envelop contains the Technical offer (1 Original + 2 Copies + One CD) and the Un-Priced Commercial Tender (1 Original+1 Copy) & The Bid Bond (Certified Cheque).
The Certified Cheque (Bid Bond) is to be issued by a Libyan Bank, worth seven thousand five hundred Libyan Dinars (L.D. 7,500) and must be submitted in a separate sealed envelope with the Un-Priced Commercial offer. Bid offers not containing certified cheque/ bid bond, will be rejected. Cheques/bids bond will be cancelled and returned to unsuccessful bidders, after award of the bid.
- The second envelope contains the Commercial offer (1 Original+ 1 copy).
- The third envelope contains the contractor legal documents.
-Winner of the bid must submit a certified cheque worth 10% of contract price agreed to, as a final insurance, within 30 days of notification of contract award and will be returned to the contractor after one year of completing the project.
-Bids MUST be delivered to the office of the Secretary of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega.
-Companies interested in purchasing tender documents should present a letter authorizing their representative by name, to receive the document on behalf of the company, and copy of representative’s passport including a copy of the entry stamp should be sent to SOC Main Tenders Committee 72 hours before arrival to Brega, in order to issue necessary Oilfield passes.