- Posted by: admin
- Category: Tenders
Announcement For Pre-qualification
For “Upgrade of Telephone Exchange Network” Project
Sirte Oil Company For Production and Manufacturing of Oil and Gas announces its invitation to local and international specialized companies that see themselves in the ability and efficiency to carry out the required works mentioned below, to submit to the company an integrated file that includes all requirements and meets the required conditions, for the purpose of evaluation for pre-qualification, which must be In light of this, suitable and qualified companies will be selected that will be invited to participate in the following bid:
Project No. (CE18-011)
Scope of Work Includes but not limited to:
As per the attached brief description
Requirements And Conditions:
Interested Bidders for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification.
- Letter on Company’s letterhead Addressed to “Chairman of Main Tender Committee” stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
- Copy of Company Registration in Libya.
- Company profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant verifiable reference list of clients where the works had been undertaken Literature/Catalogue of the entire range of work service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential/consortium.(List of equipment, trucks, management system and HSSE management and polices of the company)
- Submission of financial status document of the company turnover for the last 3years and the Organization Chart.
- Proof of tax payment and registration of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Two copies of the above-mentioned documents are to be handed in a sealed envelope another copy on CD marked Project No. (CE18-011) to:
Main Tender committee Office
Main Building – Area One
Sirte Oil Company – Marsa Elbrega
For any question use the e-mail:
- Deadline for submitting the required documents. 03/07/2022
- This evaluation invitation for pre-qualification is not an invitation to participate in the said bid and the company is not obligated in any way to issue this bid or to invite or include any of the participants in the pre-qualification in the final list of companies that will be invited to participate in the said bid.
- The qualified bidder will be notified, and the company is not obligated to provide justifications to the bidder who has not been qualified.
- The invitation to participate in the bid and the issuance of tender brochures will be only for the qualified companies, which will be selected according to the pre-qualification.
- The bidder is fully responsible for all expenses related to preparing his documents, and the company does not bear any responsibility for these expenses.
- The company will deal only with the persons officially authorized by the companies applying to participate in the pre-qualification.
- Attached you will find summary of SOW required & Pre-Qualification survey form, kindly fill it in & returned with all required Docs.